This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for CryptoCorner.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by us and our website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily from direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. process credit card payments.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline in accordance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to Personally Identifiable Information.
In order to use this website, a user must first complete a registration. During registration, a user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you when necessary.
To buy from us, you must provide financial information (like credit card number, billing address, CSV, expiration date, etc.). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we’ll use this information to contact you.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored in our Database to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you may not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
From time-to-time our site requests information via surveys. Participation in these surveys is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and billing address), and demographic information (such as zip code). Contact information will be used to communicate with you. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
Personal information collection
We may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website;
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to our Services;
- any other information that you have sent to us.
Using personal information
We may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of our Services;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Monday - Friday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM